6 - 8
This is an easy recipe if you're a big fan of Tortilla, Enchilada and Guacamole.
**To assemble **
5. Preheat an oven to 180°C.
6. In a pan lined with aluminium foil, place one tortilla and spread a spoon of refried beans on it, then cover with shredded chicken, 2 tbs enchilada sauce and a portion of cheese. Repeat these steps two more times to create a stack.
7. Create the same stack again, with the remainder of ingredients resulting in two complete stacks.
8. Place the stacks in the oven and bake until heated through and the cheese has melted.
9. To serve, top with diced tomatoes, guacamole, sour cream, and coriander.