Entertain your guests with this easy leg of lamb dish that's perfect for a festive dinner get-together.
- 2.5 leg of lamb
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 stalks rosemary, trimmed into 3cm lengths
- 6 large cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 brown onions, thickly sliced
- 1 cup (250ml) beef stock
- 1 cup (250ml) red wine
- ¼ cup plain flour
- ¼ cup water
- Use a thin paring knife to cut slits all over the leg of lamb. Rub the whole joint well with the salt, then insert the garlic slices and rosemary into the lamb.
- Place the onions into the Crockpot® Express Easy Release Oval Multi Cooker and pour over the beef stock and red wine.
- Place the leg of lamb on top of the onions. Place the Crockpot® Express Easy Release Oval Multi Cooker onto HIGH pressure for 2 hours, then press ‘START’.
- When the cooking time has elapsed, release the pressure. Gently remove the lamb and allow to rest on a serving platter. In a small jug, combine the water and flour and add to the cooking liquid in the Crockpot® Express Easy Release Oval Multi Cooker.
- Press “BOIL”, and simmer until your desired thickness (7-8 minutes). Season to taste with salt and pepper. Slice the rosemary and garlic lamb. Serve with the red wine onion gravy and your choice of sides.