This Croissant Butter Chocolate Pudding recipe is wonderful way to impress your guests at the next part with the Crockpot® Express XL Pressure Multicooker!
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups milk
- 300ml cream
- 8 croissants, halved
- 50g butter, softened
- 100g dark chocolate, chopped
- Serve with cream or ice cream
- Grease cooking pot.
- Whisk eggs and caster sugar in a bowl, until light and fluffy. Add vanilla extract, cinnamon, milk and cream and stir to combine.
- Spread the croissants with butter. Layer the croissants in the cooking pot and sprinkle chopped chocolate. Repeat layer.
- Pour egg mixture over the croissants, push the croissants down a little to mostly cover the croissants in the egg mixture, but allowing some to stick out.
- Sprinkle with remaining chocolate.
- Secure lid, Press RICE/GRAINS and set time to 15 minutes. Make sure the Steam Release Value is in the ‘sealed’ (closed) position. Press START/STOP.
- Once cooking is completed, and the pressure is released. Serve warm with cream or ice cream.