Make quick and flavoursome butter chicken curry in 20 minutes with Crock-Pot® Express Crock XL Multi-Cooker.
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 3kg chicken thigh, diced
- 2 x 485g butter chicken sauce jar
- 4 Tbs pistachio, chopped
- Fresh coriander
- Serve with rice
- Press BROWN/SEAR on the Crock-Pot Express XL Multi-Cooker, then START/STOP and allow to preheat.
- Add oil and brown chicken thighs in batches
- Add butter chicken sauce, stir to combine. Secure the lid ensuring the steam release valve is in the seal (closed) position.
- Press POULTRY adjusting TIME to 15 minutes. Press START/STOP.
- Once the cooking process has finished, carefully release the pressure.
- Serve chicken with rice, pistachio nuts and fresh coriander.