Quick, easy and delicious, plus it's really budget friendly! Serve with fluffy rice or naan for a super yum dinner, ready in 10 minutes.
- 1 red onions, cut into wedges
- 3 garlic, finely sliced
- 3cm ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 2 (740g) sweet potato, cut into chunks
- 2 (750g) eggplant, chopped
- 400ml coconut milk
- 1 Tbs ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground chilli powder
- ½ tsp ground cloves
- 1 Tbs tamarind puree
- 8 curry leaves
- Serve, with naan bread and rice
- Press SAUTÉ, then START/STOP. Preheat. Add oil, preheat. Add red onion and cook for 4 minutes, add garlic and ginger, cook for 1 minute.
- Add sweet potato and eggplant, add all other ingredients. Combine.
- Secure the lid ensuring the steam release valve is in the seal (closed) position. Press STEAM and adjust time to 5 minutes. Press START/STOP.
- Once the Crockpot® Express Pressure Multicooker has finished cooking, allow a natural pressure release time of 2 minutes
- Serve with naan bread and rice.