A flavourful, quick and easy seafood meal for any weeknight, using the Crock-Pot Express XL Multi-Cooker.
- 2 baby choy sum, cut in quarters
- 8 x 220g Barramundi fillets, boned
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 2 bunch asparagus cut in half
- 6cm ginger grated
- 2 Tbs soy sauce
- 2 lemons, sliced in 8
- Season with cracked pepper
- Divide all ingredients onto 8 x 30 x 30cm baking paper sheets, season with salt and pepper and fold into a parcel.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the base of the Express XL Multi-Cooker. Place steam rack inside and fish parcels on top.
- Secure the lid, ensure the steam release valve is in the seal (closed) position. Select STEAM adjust TIME to 12 minutes and press START/STOP.
- Once the cooking has finished, release the pressure and carefully remove the fish parcels and serve.