Comforting and hearty mac and cheese takes just 8 minutes cooking time with Crockpot® Express XL Pressure Multicooker.
- 500g macaroni
- 300g ham, diced
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 50g butter
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups frozen peas, defrosted
- Season with sea salt and freshly cracked pepper
- Place macaroni, ham, garlic, butter, stock and milk into the Crockpot® Express XL Pressure Multicooker.
- Secure the lid ensuring the steam release valve is in the seal (closed) position. Press RICE/GRAINS and adjust TIME to 8 minutes. Press START/STOP.
- Once cooking is complete and the pressure is released, add cheeses and peas and mix through.
- Season with sea salt and freshly cracked pepper. Ready to serve.