This is a great alternative to a spag bowl dinner if you're after a simple and light pasta recipe.
- 500g spaghetti
- 2 tbs olive oil, plus extra
- 1.5 kg prawns, deveined and peeled with tails on
- 600g cherry tomatoes
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 240g baby rocket
- 2 red chillies, finely sliced (optional)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Garnish with extra baby rocket and parmesan cheese
- Fill half of cooking pot with water. Place glass lid on and press BOIL, then press START/STOP. Follow packet directions and cook spaghetti. Drain and set aside.
- Clean cooking pot. Press BROWN/SAUTÉ, then press START/STOP. Add oil and preheat. Add prawns, cook until browned. Remove from cooking pot and set aside.
- Add extra oil if required, add tomato, garlic, salt and pepper and cook for 2 – 3 mins or until tomatoes are slightly soft. Season with salt and pepper.
- Return spaghetti and prawns. Drizzle olive oil and mix through ¾ of the rocket, chilli (optional), lemon juice and serve with remaining rocket and parmesan cheese.