A flavourful, quick and easy weeknight meal cooked in just 8 minutes, using the Crockpot® Express XL Pressure Multicooker - perfect for entertaining!
- 1 Tbs oil
- 1 – 1.5 kg chicken drumettes
- 220g jar of chipotle sauce
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- 2 Tbs tomato paste
- 1 tsp Tabasco sauce
- Blue cheese sauce (optional):
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 200g blue cheese
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- Select BROWN/SEAR on then START/STOP on the Crockpot® Express XL Pressure Multicooker and allow to preheat.
- Add oil and brown chicken, in batches.
- Add all the chicken in the pot and add chipotle sauce, tabasco sauce, stock and stir to cover well.
- Secure the lid, ensure the steam release valve is in the seal (closed) position, select POULTRY adjust TIME to 5 minutes and press START/STOP.
- Once cooking has finished, release the pressure and remove chicken onto a platter.
- Select BROWN/SEAR then START/STOP add the tomato paste and reduce remaining liquid by half, simmering for 3 minutes. Press START/STOP. Pour sauce over chicken.
- Make the blue cheese sauce by adding all ingredients to a blender and blitz until smooth.